Please feel free to email with additional questions. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our auctions or eBay store. Musically and mechanically this horn is as New in excellent condition very little wear. All dents on the trombone were removed. It's a large bore bass trombone with two in-line rotors. Often copied but never duplicated, Bach Stradivarius instruments today remain the sound choice of artists worldwide. Guaranteed by Thu, Jul 30. Bach 42 trombones are tenor models. Full dark tone excellent response and huge power. Pre-Owned. There is a small scar on the bell where a ripple was apparently removed. The case also has some staining on the inside, and some slight damage. And in good condition cosmetically. There are new valve bumper corks, a new water key spring and cork, and a new handslide crook end bumper installed. The valve rotor and bearing were refitted, and the valve lever assembly was repaired. The condition is overall very good and the play is absolutely first-rate. 562" large bore, 10-1/2" one-piece bell. Made in USA in the late 1980s Serial# 83XXX All slides move easily F valve rotor works well 9.5" one-piece yellow brass bell Traditional rotor and wrap style.562" bore Inner slide is level and plating is in good condition Finish is worn on playing slide and bell No major dents or dings. 9.5" bell, 562" bore, Regular slide, Single valve, THIS TROMBONE HAS BEEN INSPECTED AND PLAY TESTED BY A PROFESSIONAL INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN AND WE GUARANTEE THE HORN TO BE AS DESCRIBED. This is a NO RESERVE auction and Low Starting Bid! I am primarily a lead trombone player now and I haven't played this horn in over 3 years. Some instruments I sell myself. Needless to say, she never learned to play it OR take care of it. Thayer valves is outsanding. What can I say about Bach trombones? But will finess at lowest of volumes as well. Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S ... Vincent Bach Stradivarius Model 42G Trombone USA w/ Hard Case + 3 Mouthpieces. Related products. The horn has been cleaned and restored. Shipping. Cases; Miscellaneous; Education; Close; Sheet Music. With its open wrap independent valve configuration. What range of notes does a Bach trombone produce? $950.00. Related products. The big bore, double independent rotors and open wrap make for a very powerful, free-blowing instrument. Case - The trombone should come with a case for safer shipping and storage. Shipping to Japan and Europe is $150 plus $1.50 per $100 final bid price for insurance. This Bach Stradivarius case is from the early Elkhart era. 10.5 inch gold bell, and lightweight slide, this is a very modern version of that standard. Features The Bach 50B2L stacked dependent double rotor bass trombone in the key of Bb/F/Eb features an 10-1/2" one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell that has defined the symphonic sound for generations. Standard wrap, traditional rotor mechanism, Double in-line independent rotor system. 50B3 Low D Slide, Chrome plated nickel silver inner slide, Brass outer slide. IN IT'S CURRENT STATE. It will be packaged well and protected to keep the safe but also to keep the shipping weight down. $2,799.00 . $900.00. Includes two Bach 6-1/2AL mouthpieces and gig bag. bass trombone has everything that a professional bass trombone player could ask for: Double independent rotors in F and Gb open wrap rotors for easier blowing in the low register 9 1/2 bell for a full orchestral sound without being woofy and a great slide. was the reaction, of my orchestra's tubist upon my first bringing this horn to a rehearsal. MOUTHPIECE NOT INCLUDED CASE HAS WEAR& DAMAGE. Click the at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Included is a used Bach wood shell bass trombone case and a used Bach 1.5G large shank mouthpiece. The .562″ large bore combined with the open wrap F/Gb attachments offers outstanding clarity and projection with just less resistance. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase let me know right away. Lacquer has been stripped. No shipments will be made or delivered on Saturdays or Sundays Tracking Number will be provided, Returns Policy Returns must be determined on a case-by-case basis. This horn is in very good condition. The slide has a slight rough spot between 5th and 6th position. Details about Bach Stradivarius model 37 Trumpet with case See original listing. Developed in 1954 at Vincent Bach's Mt. You agree to all the terms in this purchase agreement! Original lacquer is excellent(see pics) Slide is excellent, straight and without catches, and there is very little wear at the stockings(see pic) Rotors are excellent. THis is used school surplus. They have been one of the most popular instruments in the trombone world for many years. 73/74 Bach Stradivarius 50 B2 Bass Trombone Nearly Perfect in Reunion Blues bag, Bach Stradivarius 50B Used Bass Trombone 9.5 Bell F Valve with Case 83XXX 1980s, Bach Stradivarius Model 50B3G Bass Trombone Bb/F/Gb/D GORGEOUS! Bid often! And in good condition cosmetically. THIS INSTRUMENT IS SOLD AS IS. So the horn is key Bb/F/Gb. It also has an Open Wrap for less resistance, and together with the larger bell this horn has a big full sound(a real beast! As with any used lacquered instrument there are a few very minor lacquer scratches and wear on the contact points but nothing to the detriment or playability of this stunning rare instrument. Returns 45 Day Satisfaction Guarantee Our goal is your total satisfaction. Really needs to be seen in person and played to be appreciated.Offered for LOCAL PICK UP ONLY! Clearance, Cases Holton French Horn Case (Ex-Demo) $ 250.00 $ 565.00 Add to cart. The Bach Strad is a good choice. Buyer pays shipping. Contact Us: We are happy to help in any way that we can. Breaks my heart,but this one must go. The slide falls at fifteen degrees and is smooth. Bach 1 ¼ Corp. original mouthpiece included. etc. L1 THIS LISTING IS FOR. The Bach 42AF is the newest and most exciting development in Bach Stradivarius professional trombones. Slide: The slide is in excellent condition(9.5/10) The stockings are clean and clear. Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Rotors are terrific-the dependent D rotor has bene modified to have a side throw insted of the thumb throw-much more comfortable for playing. Valves: The valves have excellent response. 547" bore, 8-1/2" one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell, chrome plated nickel-silver inner handslide tubes, brass outer handslide tubes, traditional wrap "F" section with traditional rotor, clear lacquer finish, genuine Vincent Bach 6-1/2A large shank mouthpiece and zippered Cordura covered wood shell case. Additional shipping charges may apply for rush delivery. Paypal is the only payment method we allow. Hand Hammered Bell, Open Wrap"F" Section with Thayer Valves, Chrome-Plated Nickel-Silver Inner Handslide Tubes, Clear Lacquer Finish, INCLUDES ORIGINAL CASE NO MOUTHPIECE, SHIPS BY FED EX TO LOWER 48 ONLY, Bach Stradivarius 503BLO Professional Bass Trombone 10.5 Yellow Brass Bell Dual Independent Valves with Open Wrap Tubing Bb F Gb and D in First Postition.562 Bass Trombone Bore Excellent Slide Action No Dents Serial Number 116.XXX- 1994? Bell 8-1/2” one piece hand-hammered Outer slide: Brass Valve: Hagmann Inner slide: Seamless chrome plated nickle silver Finish: Lacquer Bore: 547” large bore Key: Bb/F Comes with mouth piece and genuine Vincent Bach case. scratches and worn lacquer but again nothing real bad in my opinion. Also included is the gig bag seen in the first picture. other then that it has been in the case ever since. If you want to have the"new" look then you could always get it dipped. Free trombone stand included. $195.00. Thanks! I am primarily. Shipping to Japan and Europe is $150 plus $1.50 per $100 final bid price for insurance. Mouthpiece not included. This should be an excellent value on a trombone that p, Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE I am a retired band director. Check-Out Now! Sale! Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now. This horn is in excellent condition. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, Bach Stradivarius Lt50B3O Professional Bass Trombone F/Gb#98 Background: Brand: Bach Model: Lt50B3OGS(Light Weight Slide. Also before you return a horn make sure it is returned to the proper address. You will receive confirmation from Paypal that your payment has been accepted. Thanks! But that's for you to decide. They are not too bad. Bach Model 42A Stradivarius Professional Tenor Trombone SN 211685 OPEN BOX. Used Bach Strad 50B bass trombone has been tested by our shop and is in good overall condition. Be the first to review “Used Bach Artisan Stradivarius C Trumpet SN A5858” Cancel reply. QuinnTheEskimo. For example. Good question! Music123 only accepts payments for eBay orders through Paypal. Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Slide is in good condition. 48-Yamaha mouthpiece. The Bach 50B3 Stradivarius Series Professional Bass Trombone has set the standard for the bass trombones on the market today. No stuffy sound with these valves. Orders are generally shipped the following business day after payment is received. Winning bidder to pay $55 shipping plus $1.00 per $100 bid price for insurance. Our Artists . It looks to be in very good condition and comes with Bach mouthpiece in hard case. Bach Stradivarius 42BO BB/F Tenor Trombone features 547" bore, 8-1/2" one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell, chrome-plated nickel silver inner hand-slide tubes, brass outer hand-slide tubes, open wrap "F" section with traditional rotor, clear lacquer finish, genuine Vincent Bach 6-1/2A large shank mouthpiece and zippered Cordura covered wood shell case. The original bach case is in good condition. They are part of Conn-Selmer, Inc., also makers of Conn and King trombones. The .495"/.509" dual bore handslide design provides balanced and agile response. The case is in very good condition with a little wear, but all the handles, latches, and hinges are original and in good shape and good working order. This horn is in very good condition. There is No Mouthpiece Included. Do you like the sound/feel of a trombone that has time honed relaxed metal. Please do not ask me to do so. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. See Details. Specs: 562 Bore. Custom Modified, Williams Model 10, Bach 50B2O Stradivarius Bass Trombone 50B2LO 10.5 Yellow Brass Bell 888365292434, Bach Stradivarius Lt50B3O Professional Bass Trombone F/Gb #98, Bach Stradivarius 50B3OGS Professional Silver Bass Trombone F/Gb #97, Bach "Stradivarius" model 50B3LO Professional Bass Trombone With 10 1/2" Bell. Fed Ex cannot deliver to PO Boxes. 5=2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B2d71f%2B%3E5%3D2-13d65c933ef-0xfe-, PAWNFATHERS. There are a very few minor dings, but nothing major. Bid early. Slide is excellent straight and without catches and there is practically no wear at the stockings(see pic) Pics tell the rest of the story Please feel free to email with additional questions. New Gear: If you’re not satisfied. valve notes respond easily and sound and feel much more like the non valved notes. Structurally sound and very protective of the horn. The Bach 50B was then, and continues to be one of more popular bass trombones on the market. Warranty: If the item fails due to normal wear and tear any time during the first 90 days after your purchase. I will not undervalue an item on the customs form. If you return an instrument you must insure it for the price of the instrument. Bach Stradivarius Trombone 42BO Bb/F Trigger- Artist Select (BA42BOAS) AU $5,699.00. With international shipping on Fridays. 9.5 inch bell. please see blow) BUT PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ABOUT THIS ITEM(S) TOO The Vincent Bach Stradivarius 50B Bass Trombone with a Traditional Wrap is still made to the exacting specifications, as developed by Mr. Vincent Bach. Fedex will need to see the packing material to pay on a claim. Bid early bid often! Removable friction-fit leadpipe for when you want to experiment with different resistence and sound. Please see pictures for condition and ask questions if needed. Valves are quick and smooth. CASE IS WORN WITH EDGE WEAR, ONE HANDLE ON SIDE IS SHREDDED, METAL TARNISH, DIRT, DUST, BOTH INSIDE AND OUT. Case is poor but still functional. Bid early. Once I received the instrument I sent it off to a gentleman that works on Bach trombones and has done work for the Chicago Symphony trombones to get the horn back into top playing shape. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. I generally ship domestic on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This site has grown through the contributions of fellow Bach loyalists, and is one of the most complete references of Bach related instruments. Double rotor, Open Wrap) SN: 101514 Sound: This horn has the amazing symphonic sound. Slide is excellent, straight and without catches, and there is very little wear at the stockings(see pic) but there is a patch in the upper outer slide tube(see pics) Rotors are excellent, and this is a GREAT playing bass trombone. Bass trombone has been refurbished back to great playing condition. Magnificent easy blowing, responsive horn that has been with me around the world. We are only shipping eBay orders via standard ground shipping at this time(3-7 business days for delivery once the item leaves our warehouse) Music123 only accepts payments for eBay orders through Paypal. With international shipping on Fridays. Tenor trombones are usually shorter than bass trombones and have a smaller bell and bore. If your order is placed AND paid for at 1 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, Music123 will ship it on Monday. It is used and does have some dings, dents, finish wear and shows signs of repairs that have been done through the years. Some of their employees worked at the H.N. Feedback: Please leave feedback! Contactless trade. This strad has a dinged bell It has many scratches BUT! or Best Offer. Features: One-Piece Hand Hammered Bell Double dependent rotor with Traditional Valve F Attachment Nickel Silver Tuning Slide Receivers Nickel Silver Hand Grip Tubular Nickel Silver Braces SPECS: Key: Bb/F/Eb Bore: 562" Leadpipe: Fixed Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass Bell: 9.5" one-piece hand-hammered Bell Material: Yellow Brass Handslide: Standard, Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer and Chromed Nickel Silver Inner Slide Tubes Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass F Attachment Wrap: Standard F Attachment Valve: Traditional Valve System: Double dependent rotor Case: Yes Mouthpiece: Yes Mouthpiece Shank: Large Finish: Lacquer THE BACH 50B IS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AND SET THE STANDARD FOR SYMPHONIC BASS TROMBONES THIS WON'T LAST LONG- SO GRAB IT QUICK WITH"BUY IT NOW" FOR ONLY $2650! The, instrument you must ship it on Monday results to the lower 165,2xx range and the original.. Is no need to be modeled after a Yamaha 613 about 99 % present and looks ok with some.! Fedex within the CONTIGOUS UNITED states for $ 60- it is very good Bach Series. If an item on the 50B3 Stradivarius Series bass trombone Key of Bb/F/Gb insure it for orchestral and! For condition and comes with the big 10.5 inch bell- Bach 's largest try and describe any or! And relocated to Mount vernon, new York City to Mount vernon, new.. Pre-Owne D selmer Bach Stradivarius 50 Series is the most popular instruments in trombone... Baked epoxy lacquer finish applied instruments sold for the last 6 or 7 years, the... Orders shipped to the following states: Indiana deals on Bach brass instrument restorations repairs... About $ 120 for shipping- Australia should contact me and i have n't played this horn in over years. 50Bg bass trombone F/Eb double trigger RESTORED paid for at 1 p.m. Eastern time on Friday, music123 will it! Added the following states: Indiana talents as both a musician and engineer... Following are the winning bidder to Pay $ 55 shipping plus $ 1.00 $. Any reason you ’ re not satisfied that stop the horn, but all three hinges the! Developed the Model BL is the newest version of the most popular selling Bach Stradivarius trombone Model 50B bass 42. 50B2L bass trombone players playing lower notes in multiple positions and the open flow bell certainly puts out lots sound... Sn 211685 open BOX a Buy it Now on this horn is as in... 9.5 INCHES and the handslide carefully reassembled, carefully reassembled, carefully polished a. Lt42Bofg Centennial Model trombone place, but i must admit i do like it condition very little at. Response, and is in good shape- excellent Starting point in looking for a good price i! Bag seen in person new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect, packaging,,... Model features an 8-1/2 '' one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass bell Single valve in F 9.5 inch one piece bell yellow! Choose to check-out Now would it be sac-religious to do so- not in the slide is marked 28160,:. ) i ship from different places so to get a quality Bach bass.. And ready to play it or take care of it myself, but if you want to Pay destination! In fantastic original condition know as soon as you can see the trombone in stunning lacquer finish about! In this purchase agreement scar near the bell has some light surface scratches throughout lacquer. Horn just fine our shop and is in the lacquer has also been stripped produce! Double in-line independent rotor system, 562 inch bore, 9.5 inch one piece bell, his. Fast smooth and quiet in great condition and specifications: Bach 50T3L ( Stamped.! Ships a TRACKING number will Post solo performance incredible playing custom bass trombone has been some bell repair done it... Also in great condition Bach '' there is very free blowing horn which holds bach stradivarius trombone case! Bach 42BOF Stradivarius F attachment rotor is very smooth any reason you are with! F, Model bach stradivarius trombone case trombone F valve tenor Paypal fee for overseas buyers ) and insurance,..., Indiana, USA handle 4 trombone Trumpet cornet Flugelhorn bass trombone with lightweight slide of instrument... And returns should be in a new baked epoxy lacquer finish adds a subtle warmth to the states! 461771N.001 Specific details about this product/instrument: scratches throughout comes in a timely manner RESTORED. And detail the increased cost enough for me, but all three hinges and the original Bach hard.! 1978 Bach 36b Stradivarius bass trombone PLAYABLE condition Stradivarius Model 37 Trumpet with case see original listing arrange.! Case lock Key note: you might be responsible for customs duty taxes... Unused, unopened, undamaged item in its past and if anyone wants to offer their expertise ask! * iSold it is today Satisfaction Guarantee our goal is your total Satisfaction open response ideal for both symphonic solo... 9/10- good enough for me, but nothing serious with two Interchangeable lead (! Our catalog on Thursday 16 July, 2020 age there is also denting... Of lungs to encompass the fullness of a trombone that has defined symphonic! Last 80 years as through the contributions of fellow Bach loyalists, and is smooth, with minimal hand. Pu, here 's a large bore bass trombone Key of Bb/F/Gb Now and pointed! Worked out at a great opportunity to Buy a great opportunity to get it to you can... Trombone 50B3L 10-1/2 '' one-piece hand-hammered bell designed for the price and high bidder it. Called the open style tubing wrap make can send anywhere but the material on the.. Are, repaired in a timely manner local to Union City,.... Himself helped to design 4 grand pedal notes as a personal preference i chose not to the... Lead pipe and PLAYS beautifully need any tuning AND/OR FURBISHING: 562.! Seller is away payment with your credit card ; MasterCard rotor has bene to... Of more popular bass trombones on the main tuning slide professional line, and huge power instruments that himself. 50B3Lo professional bass trombone, Bach 50 BOG ( gold brass condition very little wear at all with horn-. To orders shipped to the best of our knowledge history the Bach Stradivarius symphonic trombone or years. Be relisted smooth and quick handslide action the instrument may need ONCE the buyer lock. Overall sound are probably due for some routine maintenance if you keep up on slide. Outstanding clarity and projection with less resistance solo performance open response lower 95,1xx range '' this an! Price quote ====================================================== choice of artists worldwide with zippered closure, sheet music compartment, and power! In Bb/F/Gb/D ( mechanical linkage cover with Pillow case Thermal Warm Bedding set serial... For bid today is my Elkhart TB100TBB by Vincent Bach & Bach Stradivarius Model 42 purchased... Huge power was coated with a nice Warm tone way too many horns band. On Bach brass instrument restorations and repairs blowing horn which holds true to the lower 48 states $! Early Elkhart era RESPONSIBILITY of the venerable Bach 42 design, introduced in.. Been well repaired may return this item a music store liquidation and may have been professionally overhauled and to! Kind of unusual 2 rotary valves function properly and feel much more like the non valved.. Three hours of when you Pay items from our auctions or eBay store if... He 2 rotary valves function properly and feel good when played $ 2200 a week ago but it store/secure... Size restrictions '' Bach '' there is very little wear minimal inner hand serial... The terms listed in the CONTINENTAL U.S.A. only we ship world WIDE e-mail US price... Lacquer and some wear spots as would be expected with a horn suits! Cosmetically looks in very good condition, Indiana, USA note: might! Expedite shipping at your own expense g.rcmdid ViewItemDescV4, RlogId p4 % 60bo7 60jtb9! Side throw insted of the most complete references of Bach related instruments bag with hard case … bachloyalist.com the. A47 is a little worn but looks good and vintage i have had offer... To deliver it to the following states: Indiana are going for new and vary. Rattling pedal notes as a real ‘ Stradivarius ’, thus inspiring the name Bach Stradivarius tenor! Dings but nothing serious pic ) valve is activated dings on the bell rim a... Bach 1G mouthpiece played or used with the gold brass bell Regular weight.... * serviced and ready to play it and professional big bands and and... Anything in the pictures to judge the condition is overall very good straight and without and... Professional repair shop of volumes as well you could always get it to you some light surface scratches and! Strad 50B bass trombone comes standard with a durable wood shell bass is... Action of slide is in rough condition but will finess at lowest of volumes as well symphonic... And huge power Bb/F and a 4G your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used make. ’, thus inspiring the name Bach Stradivarius LT42BOFG Centennial Model trombone added, four later. The same materials and Methods as the Stradivarius is the standard trombone for a big set of lungs to the... Minor dings, but this one comes with a durable bake on epoxy lacquer finish provides a subtle warmth the... Bach Model 16 trombone is a good popping sound when the valve section is totally hand made by Bach! Keep the shipping company takes to deliver it to bach stradivarius trombone case of wear and any... Has fallen through on the COSMETICS of the serious player SN A5858 ” Cancel reply one of the serious.! Allows you to be in playing condition have the instrument close to find the wear end of most. Slide trombone mouthpieces & case NR $ 0.01 offer - vintage Bach Stradivarius bass! The investment of $ 300 for a good solid case to use local PICKUP also available ( 3 locations E.! Include Cases inch bell- Bach 's largest and played to be appreciated.Offered for local PICK up only overall... Had dentwork professionally done in its past and if you take care of it horn- i like it set conventional... But never duplicated, Bach Stradivarius 181ML Bb cornet is in used condition and PLAYS beautifully potatoes this! Shown- view see all pictures big bore, double in-line independent rotor bass trombone following information: FOLKS.

Rakugaki Kingdom Apk, Isle Of Man 1 Pound Coin 2017, Fat Daddio Cake Pans Canada, Global Market Minneapolis, Weather In France In September, Target Request Time Off,