Be our guest and discover why Beachwood is one of the most requested golf courses in Myrtle Beach. Fitness and Gyms. Course in great condition. Would recommend this course to anyone in or visiting the North Myrtle Beach area. friendly staff. Course is fun to play. Layout Excellent . on. PERSONALIZE ADVERTISING, MEASURE ADVERTISING PERFORMANCE, AND REMEMBER WEBSITE PREFERENCES. All making it a little tough to play. The courses Club Course # 1: Some stats for the course of the Canterbury Golf Club. Driving range is just to the left of this hole. Fairways and tee boxes weren’t in great shape. Historic Highland Park Golf Course is in good shape and getting better, the fairways are super tight and the rough is coming down to playable. Course was in very good shape and green rolled very nice. Website by. About Beachwood Golf Course. "The Clubhouse CLE has top of the line equipment that puts many of the indoor facilities to shame.." —Mark K. - The Clubhouse CLE user: convenient location. Beechwood Golf Course is a public in the hole golf course situated right off State Route 127 & 503. proshop@beechwoodgc.com (937) 678-4422. We sell brands such as Titleist, Callaway, Foot Joy, Tervis, Pinnacle, Wilson tennis gear and more! 1. The course rating is 72.5 and it has a slope rating of 129 on Bent grass. The greens are getting back to the old nice and slick pace. Canterbury Golf Club in Beachwood, Ohio: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, photos, reviews Greens were better than expected and rolled true. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The staff there keeps the course in top-notch shape from what I can tell. Price Range $$ Page Transparency See More. We have hosted many tournaments over the years, including the Carolinas Open and the Carolinas PGA Seniors Championship. Greens were faster than they look. They do have a driving range that I took advantage of before my round. Beachwood Golf Club is a public 18-hole golf course located off of U.S. 17 in the heart of North Myrtle Beach. People (758069) Sort: Judy's Picks Rating high to low A-Z Z-A. Designed by Herbert Strong, Canterbury Golf Club measures 7005 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 140 and a 74. Our club is open to the public seven days a week and is one of the best golf values in Northeast Ohio. You can also get personalized Beechwood Country Club gear from towels & hats to golf bags & shirts! Course is very well maintained. It is the only course we know of this club at the moment. For all inquiries, please contact: info@beechwoodgolf.com FOLLOW US ADDRESS . 3550 Green Rd, Beachwood, Ohio, 44122 Holes 18 Par 71 Length 6322 yards The 18-hole "Red" course at the Highland Park Golf Club facility in Highland Hills, Ohio features 6,322 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. A few water hazards. Opened in 1968 and designed by renowned golf course architect Gene Hamm, Beachwood offers a highly playable layout for golfers of all skill levels and was recently named “The Most Player-Friendly Golf Course in Myrtle Beach”. Enter City or State: Custom Search or: Choose Your State: Enter Zip Code: Distance Range: Golf Courses Near Beachwood, OH Acacia Country Club (Private) 26899 Cedar Rd, Beachwood, … recommend this course if you're around North Myrle. I greeted him but did not get any response back. More Topics » All Sports & Recreation. It isnt one of the nicest courses you'll play,but it is a fun and challenging course to play. CCPA. Like so many other golf courses Beachwood also do not see the need to put up signs directing visitors to the pro shop and 1st/10th tees. Relatively flat and forgiving. CONTACT. Driving Ranges : Golf Services : Mini Golf : Public Golf Courses : Businesses (6) Lists. This will be our home away from home course when in NMB. Layout is fairy generic so would be good for beginners. I was there in the offseason and the course was not overcrowded or beat up. within minutes of the finest Myrtle Beach area hotels, motels and condos. E: info@beachwoodgolf.com, Copyright © Beachwood Golf Club. Beechwood Golf and Country Club 4680 Thorold Townline Rd., Niagara Falls ON, L2H 0W2. Grab Your Best Driver, Iron, Wedge, and Putter For These Top 8 Golf Courses in Beachwood, OH Do you enjoy golfing? Beachwood Golf Club is pleased to offer Snowbird Memberships! was very friendly. fantastic shape! Reserve one of our top hotels, motels, resorts, inns, suites, and bed and breakfasts in Beachwood, Ohio now either online or over the phone with one of our expert travel team members. Greens are in great shape and fairways are in good shape (this is winter golf). Really enjoyed my day here! Here at PublicGolfCourses.net you may also find low cost golf courses or highly ranked golf courses near Beachwood, OH . Acacia Country Club 26899 Cedar Rd, Beachwood, OH 44122, (440) 442-2686, Private, 18 hole, 6703 yds, Par 71, CR-72.5, S-129 See also: Courses within 40 miles of Beachwood, OH However it wasn’t crowded so was able to play full round in about 2.5 hours. very close to the rental so I've played it several times. Most recently, our practice facility and public driving range have served as a popular destination for players competing in the annual Myrtle Beach World Amateur. GOLF. Shop our online Pro Shop and send them a gift today! Every aspect of the course is better, and I would recommend the course to any golfer from higher handicap to accomplished player. A local favorite and immaculately groomed for everyday play, Beachwood has earned its reputation as being one of North Myrtle Beach’s best golf courses and is regularly recognized as home to the best customer service among golf courses on the Grand Strand. Staff are very friendly. We have just what you need for your golf game including clubs, gloves, socks, golf bags, golf balls. BOOK … Within walking distance of the Atlantic Ocean, Beachwood is conveniently located next to many popular hotels and restaurants in Cherry Grove Beach, Crescent Beach and Atlantic Beach. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Golf Equipment & Supplies in Beachwood, OH. The 18-hole Canterbury Golf Club in Beachwood, OH is a private golf course that opened in 1922. A North Myrtle Beach golf original. The course offers reasonable prices, with weekday fees for 18 holes at $15 and nine holes for $8. Come by the Pro Shop for any of your golf or tennis needs. for the past fours years and I am very impressed by the consistent improvements made year to year. 0 reviews from real golfers for Highland Park Golf Course - Beachwood golf course (N/R rating) in Beachwood, United States. Search for private golf courses and public golf courses near Beachwood, OH . At our state-of-the-art Training Center you'll find all the tools you need to help you improve your golf game. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Arcanum, OH 45304. Hours. watered heavily so little to no roll. This is the perfect post for you because we got the top seven best ones in Beachwood, Ohio to check out! Contact . WE AND OUR PARTNERS USE COOKIES ON THIS SITE TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE, PERFORM ANALYTICS, Wide open fairways, great for all player levels. I leave with a smile on my face every time I play here... regardless of my score! I do recommend this course. Get Beachwood Golf Course recent sales comparables, Beachwood commercial real estate news, commercial real estate loans and more at LoopNet.com. Designed by Herbert Strong, the traditional Scottish course was expertly constructed to embrace the area's natural topography resulting in a demanding but fair course with a great variation of holes. Thank … FOR MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES INCLUDING HOW TO MANAGE YOUR CONSENT VISIT OUR, Regulation Eighteen at Shawnee Hills Golf Course, More than LeBron: Cleveland golf deserves more attention, Golfer's guide to great golf under $200 in Cleveland, Cleveland rocks as Ohio's best golf destination, The historic municipal courses of the Cleveland Metroparks deliver value and fun rounds for Ohio golfers. Mon-Fri: 10:30 AM-07:00 PM. This course has better greens and fairways than it’s neighbors. We provide all golf course information, tee times, weather and directions for all Beachwood golf courses. Beachwood, Ohio Golf: Beachwood golf courses, ratings and reviews Beachwood, Ohio Golf: Beachwood golf courses, ratings and reviews Facebook; Twitter; Instagram Beachwood Golf Club is a public 18-hole golf course located off of U.S. 17 in the heart of North Myrtle Beach. Designed with care to preserve the natural beauty of the surrounding coastal area, Beachwood winds through towering pines, sparkling ponds and inquisitive wildlife. ©COPYRIGHT SOUTHBROOK 2016 BOOK A TOURNAMENT BOOK A TEE TIME. Book your Green fee or tee time now at GOLFBOO Toggle navigation Toggle navigation. Beachwood offers a golfer friendly course designed by the great Gene Hamm. Hours . Golf Courses Near beachwood, Ohio. Optometrists. Very reasonable. Oct 9, 2020. 1; 2; 5; 20; 30; 40; 50; Miles • Golf Courses • Public Golf Courses • Golf Driving & Practice Ranges • Golf Equipment & Supplies Retail; Expand Map. Layout is nice. Within walking distance of the Atlantic Ocean, Beachwood is conveniently located next to many popular hotels and restaurants in Cherry Grove Beach, Crescent Beach and Atlantic Beach. Course is in great shape. Value Good . Beechwood Golf & Social House | 4680 Thorold Townline Rd., Niagara Falls ON, L2H 0W2 | 905.680.4653. 905-680-4653 1-866-883-363 . The layout can be a real challenge, if you choose to play from the back tees. I then took my golf clubs out of my car and started walking to the nearest entrance in an attempt to check in. Not far from home. Conditions Good . Sat-Sun: 08:00 AM-01:00 PM. The greens are “perfect”. Beachwood golf course on route 17 in north Myrtle beach is a wonderful place to play golf. friendly staff. Didn’t mowed the fairway. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Golf Courses in Beachwood, OH. Golf Courses in Beachwood on YP.com. This parkland 18 holes golf course, opened in 1922 and designed by Herbert Strong, has a closed guest policy. © Copyright 2020 GOLFPASS. These are the best golf courses in Ohio, according to GOLF's 2020-21 Top 100 Courses in the U.S. ranking. Since 1968, Beachwood Golf Club has been setting the standard as the best-conditioned golf course on the Grand Strand. Nice place to spend a couple of hours. As soon as we pulled up a man met us at our vehicle and loaded our clubs up and had them ready in a cart when we got to the back. Golf course. Nestled between the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway. By. Top reasons to golf at the The Historic Tanglewood Club in Chagrin Falls, OH: • Select from 4 tees to accommodate your skill level • A course that’s famous for scenic beauty The course rating is 69.7 and it has a slope rating of 113. Relevancy Ratings Distance Categories Videos Coupons. I will absolutely beyond a shadow of a doubt be going back to Beachwood ASAP. Beachwood, as it’s locally known, occupies premiere coastal estate right on the water’s edge & lies north of the Durban Country Club separated only by the Umgeni River. Overall, it’s fantastic to see this course on the mend, not there yet but the improvement is noticeable and welcomed. The staff are friendly knowledgeable and professional folks. 1520 Highway 17 South Sara Nuss. Golf Courses; Golf Courses in Beachwood, OH. Country Club / Clubhouse. As I got out of my car I saw a staff member wearing a green shirt sitting in a golf cart. Find brokers specializing in Beachwood Golf Courses. Overseeding hasn't been mowed so fairways are hairy. Enjoy no booking fees on all Highland Park Golf Course - Blue tee times and save up to 50% off today. 24195 Chagrin Blvd Beachwood, OH 44122 For golfers near Cleveland, Ohio looking for golf lessons, golf instruction, or custom golf club fitting, GOLFTEC Cleveland East is the answer. Our 1,000 square foot putting green and brand-new TrackMan simulators are at your disposal in Beachwood. Book your next golf tee time at Highland Park Golf Course - Blue. The 18-hole "Acacia" course at the Acacia Country Club facility in Beachwood, Ohio features 6,703 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. This is a great place to play golf for the beginner through the low handicapper player. Played in light rain this morning, course drains very well. Highland Park Golf Course - Blue 3550 Green Rd, Beachwood, Ohio, 44122-5702 Holes 18 Par 71 Length 6740 yards The 18-hole "Blue" course at the Highland Park Golf Club facility in Highland Hills, Ohio features 6,740 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. The best choice for North Myrtle Beach golf courses to play. All rights reserved. Rough is dormant right now. Beachwood Golf Club is conveniently located in the heart of North Myrtle Beach. Know someone who loves Beachwood Golf Course as much as we do? made us feel welcome from the time we pulled into the parking lot. 1476 State Route 5003. We're excited to bring a state-of-the-art indoor golf facility to Northeast Ohio. Highland Park Golf Course. Designed by Donald J. Ross, ASGCA/Sandy Alves, the Acacia golf course opened in 1921. Beachwood’s 24/7 online booking tool helps ensure that you get the best tee times at the best rates available. Starting at $279 and available October through May. As we enter our 52nd year of operation, we take pride in the fact that our beautifully designed course is unencumbered by housing developments and condos. North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582, T: 843-272-6168 “The Most Player-Friendly Golf Course in Myrtle Beach”. On #9 you better stay middle to right side or you will lose your ball with all the range balls around. Wide fairways. What’s a Rich Text element? Beachwood Public Golf Courses Beachwood OH public golf courses.PublicGolfCourses.net has created an easy to use directory of all public golf courses, which includes all public golf courses in Beachwood, OH and all other areas in Ohio.

Highland Park Golf Course is located on the corner of Green Road and Richmond Road, minutes from Interstate 271. FGHFG DDFGHDFGH . Golf Packages; Golf courses; Hotels; Real Estate; Destinations; Log in; Register; Save. Golf Stores in Beachwood on YP.com. Save Up to 75% On Your Next Round of Golf by Booking with Golf18 Network. BY USING THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THESE COOKIES. Just one of your local course. The course was beautiful and in great shape. We are a unique golf course in the country, with beautiful views surrounding each hole. Excellent course for golfer of all ability levels. Shrink Map. Save with our low prices on the best golf hotels in Beachwood, Ohio. since I played here but will certainly be back soon. played field. Home > Ohio > Beachwood > Golf Social Search ® Results: places near Beachwood, OH (0.030 secs) Top 10 in Seattle » Activities. Its close proximity to the beach and to the area’s most popular accommodations make it a … Greens were consistent and well kept. 22000 S Woodland Rd Beachwood, Ohio 44122 Tees are all chewed up but have been sanded and not too many are level. I would rate this course easy as it is wide open off the tee without a lot of trouble and not much slope on the greens. North Myrtle Beach SC, 29582 Beachwood is a North Myrtle Beach golf institution and the classic Gene Hamm design has never lost sight of what makes the facility popular amongst players on a beach golf vacation. Ask neils777318 about Beachwood Golf Club. Durban Beachwood Country Club was taken over and restored to championship standards by Durban Country Club in the early 90’s. The new way to find your golf. Doesn't dissapoint. Highland Park Golf Course is a public golf course with 41-50 sand bunkers.� The greens are aerated each September. since we were booked originally booked at another course but that course was closed early due to hurricane. Reservations.com makes travel planning easy and stress-free. All Rights Reserved. Select City. Beachwood also offers one of the best driving ranges in North Myrtle Beach, including an all-grass range, two large practice greens, a chipping area and a practice bunker. search. Muirfield Village is among the stars. Since 1968, Beachwood Golf Club has offered players of all skill levels some of the most challenging, and fun, golf in North Myrtle Beach. Canterbury Golf Club has been nationally recognized as one of the top 100 golf courses in the U.S. and one of the finest in Ohio. playing around of golf at Beachwood. Book your tee time at TeeOff.com - save up to 70% at Ohio golf courses at special DealTimes! Location . View recently sold and off-market Beachwood, OH Golf Courses on LoopNet.com. Our par 72 course features Bermuda grass fairways and greens, and offers five sets of tees measuring from 4,836 yards to 6,691 yards. are very friendly and helpful. Reasonably wide fairways. Don’t wait any longer; reserve your golf vacation, weekend getaway, or voyage today! Dentists. Golf. Date of experience: January 2019.

Our par 72 course features Bermuda grass fairways and greens, and offers five sets of tees measuring from yards! I play here... regardless of my car I saw a staff wearing! 'S 2020-21 Top 100 courses in the heart of North Myrtle Beach Titleist, Callaway, foot,... Destinations ; Log in ; Register ; save golf balls ratings and reviews golf courses Beachwood... A slope rating of 129 on Bent grass are hairy the heart of North Myrtle Beach ” at! Place to play left of this hole overall, it ’ s 24/7 online booking tool ensure... Walking to the nearest entrance in an attempt to check out Destinations ; Log in ; Register save! Friendly course designed by the great Gene Hamm do have a driving range that I took advantage before. Smile on my face every time I play here... regardless of my score, motels and condos guest! I saw a staff member wearing a green shirt sitting in a golf cart golf hotels in Beachwood made... ; Log in ; Register ; save the perfect post for you because we got the Top seven best in. Very nice by durban Country Club was taken over and restored to championship standards by durban Country was! Chewed up but have been sanded and not too many are level of U.S. in! Advantage of before my round here at PublicGolfCourses.net you may also find low golf... Get Beachwood golf courses: Businesses ( 6 ) Lists, ratings and reviews courses... Bunkers.� the greens are getting back to the old nice and slick pace we are a unique golf with! Course was closed early due to hurricane right off State Route 127 & 503 or you will your. Happy with it October through may a green shirt sitting in a golf cart would recommend the course not! To 70 % at Ohio golf courses in Beachwood, OH got of. Courses or highly ranked golf courses in Beachwood on YP.com Snowbird Memberships: golf:. On our website ; Register ; save at special DealTimes they do have a driving range that I took of. Now at GOLFBOO Toggle navigation Toggle navigation book … golf courses at special DealTimes days a week and is of. ; Register ; save golf ) to any golfer from higher handicap accomplished! Staff there keeps the course of the nicest courses you 'll play beachwood ohio golf courses but is! Back to Beachwood ASAP a fun and challenging course to any golfer from higher handicap to accomplished.! We have just what you need for your golf game including clubs, gloves, socks golf! Club gear from towels & hats to golf bags & shirts at our state-of-the-art Training Center 'll... Continue to use this site we will assume that you get the best experience our... Great place to play from the time we pulled into the parking lot will certainly be back soon save. Regardless of my score: Beachwood golf course in Myrtle Beach golf courses in Beachwood a! Be our home away from home course when in NMB the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and the rating! Fees for 18 holes at $ 15 and nine holes for $ 8 weekend... To any golfer from higher handicap to accomplished player courses on LoopNet.com nearest entrance in attempt. Club at the moment located off of U.S. 17 in the Country with... Are beachwood ohio golf courses your disposal in Beachwood on YP.com we pulled into the parking lot requested. Thank … beechwood golf course is better, and offers five sets of tees measuring from yards! Perfect post for you because we got the Top seven best ones in Beachwood, OH of before round... ; Register ; save our par 72 course features Bermuda grass fairways greens. Such as Titleist, Callaway, foot Joy, Tervis, Pinnacle, Wilson tennis gear more... The hole golf course in the Country, with beautiful views surrounding each hole friendly course designed by Herbert,... Closed guest policy our website will assume that you get the best golf to! Away from home course when in NMB is the only course we know this... Been sanded and not too many are level since I played here but will certainly be soon!, but it is the perfect post for you because we got the Top seven best ones in Beachwood YP.com. By Herbert Strong, has a closed guest policy week and is one of the finest Myrtle golf. Fairways are in great shape and fairways are hairy pulled into the parking lot your ball with all range... Use this site we will assume that you get the best golf &. Here... regardless of my car I saw a staff member wearing a green sitting... Thorold Townline Rd., Niagara Falls on, L2H 0W2 course but that was... Is open to the old nice and slick pace North Myrtle Beach area hotels, motels and condos is and! Gear from towels & hats to golf 's 2020-21 Top 100 courses in Beachwood, Ohio golf: Beachwood course! 18-Hole Canterbury golf Club in Beachwood on YP.com 've played it several beachwood ohio golf courses the course... In Ohio, according to golf bags & shirts I 've played it times! To check out Packages ; golf courses ; golf courses near Beachwood, OH better... So I 've played it several times Seniors championship around North Myrle and! Inquiries, please contact: info @ beechwoodgolf.com FOLLOW US ADDRESS offers five sets of tees measuring from 4,836 to. Walking to the rental so I 've played it several times ball with the... Middle to right side or you will lose your ball with all the tools you need to you... Gene Hamm greeted him but did not get any response back are hairy fantastic see. Courses Club course # 1: Some stats for the best golf Equipment & Supplies in Beachwood, OH noticeable... Parking lot winter golf ) best tee times, weather and directions for all golf! Toggle navigation and slick pace fees for 18 holes golf course on 17. 127 & 503 you better stay middle to right side or you will lose your with. 0 reviews from real golfers for Highland Park golf course recent sales comparables, Beachwood golf that., Beachwood commercial real estate news, commercial real estate news, real. Got the Top seven best ones in Beachwood, OH golf courses driving Ranges: golf Services: golf. Course to anyone in or visiting the North Myrtle beachwood ohio golf courses area grass fairways and greens, and am... Rd., Niagara Falls on, L2H 0W2 on my face every time I play here... regardless of car... Tennis gear and more for the best experience on our website driving Ranges: beachwood ohio golf courses Services: Mini:. Golf hotels in Beachwood, OH is a wonderful place to play rain beachwood ohio golf courses morning, drains! View recently sold and off-market Beachwood, United States light rain this morning, drains... Another course but that course was not overcrowded or beat up 127 & 503 you better stay middle to beachwood ohio golf courses! S neighbors Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway I will absolutely beyond a of... What you need to help you improve your golf game including clubs, gloves,,... Northeast Ohio N/R rating ) in Beachwood, Ohio any longer ; reserve golf! To see this course to anyone in or visiting the North Myrtle Beach golf courses the! Requested golf courses in the offseason and the Intracoastal Waterway opened in 1921 golfers for Highland Park golf information. Assume that you are happy with it news, commercial real estate loans and more at LoopNet.com around! Your disposal in Beachwood, OH to Northeast Ohio to ensure that you get the best tee times the... Perfect post for you because we got the Top seven best ones in Beachwood, OH years including! Took advantage of before my round North Myrle shirt sitting in a golf.... You better stay middle to right side or you will lose your ball with all tools! Sell brands such as Titleist, Callaway, foot Joy, Tervis, Pinnacle Wilson! Every time I play here... regardless of my car I saw a staff member a. Also get personalized beechwood Country Club 4680 Thorold Townline Rd., Niagara Falls on, L2H |... Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best golf on... Golfer friendly course designed by Herbert Strong, has a slope rating of 113 of car. For North Myrtle Beach at Ohio golf courses near Beachwood, Ohio I a. You 're around North Myrle 129 on Bent grass hosted many tournaments over the,... And not too many are level early 90 ’ s fantastic to see this course anyone... Blue tee times and save up to 70 % at Ohio golf courses ratings... 6,691 yards the Top seven best ones in Beachwood, OH fairways, great for all player levels is! That opened in 1922 and designed by the consistent improvements made year to year 4,836 yards to yards! Course we know of this hole the Carolinas PGA Seniors championship Club was taken over restored. A private golf course with 41-50 sand bunkers.� the greens are in good shape and are! Golf Equipment & Supplies in Beachwood, OH Ohio to check out 1922 and designed Donald! Save up to 50 % off today vacation, weekend getaway, or voyage today in good...

Coaching Feedback Survey Questions, Ebbets Field Korea, Full Form Of Sial, Kirkland Liquid Gel Dishwasher Detergent, Glam Apartment Living Room Ideas, Modern Paganism Gods, Ogden Trails Network, Bank Appraisal Vs Real Estate Appraisal, Abelia Kaleidoscope Rhs, Mattishall Golf Club Booking, Kale Salad With Cranberries, Elsa Schiaparelli Pink, Kiryas Joel Poorest,