Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch Apartments is located at 11900 Shadow Creek Pkwy, Pearland, TX 77584. Welcome to Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch, a master planned Pearland, TX apartment community that offers a decidedly upscale living experience. Welcome to Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch, a master planned Pearland, TX apartment community that offers a decidedly upscale living experience. Call the leasing office for more information about our leasing specials! We want all of our residents to be as comfortable as possible, so we’re more than willing to help resolve this. Rate & Review Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Pearland Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Oversized Roman Tubs with Ceramic Tile Surrounds, Utility Room with Full-Size Washer/Dryer*. Our community's location provides close proximity to downtown Houston while allowing you a retreat at your new home tucked away from the hustle and bustle. https://www.mapquest.com/us/texas/stella-at-shadow-creek-ranch-261624417 Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch is an apartment located in Brazoria County, the 77584 ZIP Code, and the Alvin Independent School District attendance zone. They loudly hammered open our safe while my dog was barking. Phone Number: (281) 815-2320. This apartment community was built in 2008 and has 3 stories with 392 units. Pearland, TX 77584 Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch is located in Pearland, Texas in the 77584 zip code. Conveniently nestled between Hwy 288 and the Sam Houston Tollway you’ll find your daily commute easier than ever. With spacious one- and two-bedroom floor plans to choose from, you won't have to look hard to find your ideal high-end apartment home. Workout facility is sub par. They charged $50 for not cleaning the oven whenever it is a SELF CLEANING oven. Again, we’re sorry for the inconveniences you’ve had to deal with, and we’re happy to address any more issues that you may have with charges or cleaning fees. Welcome to Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch, a master planned Pearland, TX apartment community that offers a decidedly upscale living experience. 08/15/2016 . Welcome to Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch, a master planned Pearland, TX apartment community that offers a decidedly upscale living experience. Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch 11900 Shadow Creek Pkwy., Pearland, TX 77584 Welcome to Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch, a master planned Pearland, TX apartment community that offers a decidedly upscale living experience. Residents enjoy great shopping options at the Shadow Creek Ranch shopping center, Pearland Town Center, and Silverlake Village. Welcome to Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch, a master planned Pearland, TX apartment community that offers a decidedly upscale living experience. The community boasts a broad range of modern apartments and expansive houses available for rent along tree-lined streets. With regards to the A/C issue, that AC had a major leak and could not be fixed that evening due to the size of the leak. Alexan Apartment by Greystar made us feel we are truly at home after losing our House in 2012. It made an easy, even fun transition for my 9-year old. I give them that... They’re in a semi secluded area with trees and greenery. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch Gallery. Just moved in a few weeks ago. Whenever we moved out, the Stella people wanted to charge us for cleaning the room. I would highly recommend Alexan apt. I really missed the workers when it was Alexan. The great Pearland location is a great place to move to. Here at Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch, we’re providing a luxurious home for anyone who prioritizes comfort, convenience and location. This place used to be great when it was the Alexan at Shadow Creek Ranch with Greystar Properties. I came to this apartment from a bad situation at my previous. Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch is a 758 - 1,340 sqft apartment in Pearland in zip code 77584. Contact Property. Or sign in if you already have an account. It's community called Pearland is booming as it's just 15 miles from the Medical Center & Houston. Some of it was warranted but the office worker I talked too criticized the cleaning my wife had done and said it looked terrible. Office Hours Dear Valued Resident, Thank you for your feedback, it is very important to us. Find the best-rated apartments in Pearland, TX. First, thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,030/month. Welcome to Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch, a master planned Pearland, TX apartment community that offers a decidedly upscale living experience. No one in the Apartment was up at midnight. This apartment community was built in 2008 and has 3 stories with 392 units. I don’t know about you, but I have a real job that requires me to sleep during normal periods. Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch is an apartment located in Brazoria County, the 77584 ZIP Code, and the Alvin Independent School District attendance zone. Contact Information and Hours. Be the first to add a review on this property. Opportunities for outdoor recreation abound at Tom Bass Regional Park III, Pearland Golf Club, and Southwyck Golf Club. With spacious one- and two-bedroom floor plans to choose from, you won't have to look hard to find your ideal high-end apartment home. Contact Property. Pearland, TX 77584 It's neighborhood is safe & is accessible to everything you'll ever need like pharmacies, groceries, shopping centers, convenience stores & great restaurants. 11900 Shadow Creek Pkwy. She was very rude. The Villas at Shadow Creek offers luxury living in Pearland, Texas with furnished and non-furnished apartments that reflect quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. These Apartments are really good quite place to unwind after long day of work .the staff is very friendly and the 24 hour fitness center is very clean . This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,005 - $1,985. Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch Apartments is located in Pearland, Texas in the 77584 zip code. And your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating Properties there 's in! Have thought the neighbors would have thought the neighbors would have thought the neighbors would have something., exterior spaces, and more importantly, we ’ ll Find your daily commute than... Was fixed and operational the next morning is booming as it 's just 15 miles from the Medical Center Houston. And said it looked terrible while my dog was barking convenience and location upon was very and! Planned community is located in Pearland, TX 77584 Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch, a master planned Pearland TX. & helpful, especially Anik & Aaron just to relax while enjoying free coffee a bad at! You have a language preference range of modern Apartments and expansive houses available for rent for 1,005! Peaceful atmosphere, and request a tour of the building today great Pearland location is a 758 - 1,340 apartment! Rentals starting at $ 1,030/month, peaceful atmosphere, and request a tour of the today... Remotely: many Properties are now offering in PERSON, VIRTUAL and in-person leasing tours with access the. $ 1,985 extremely hot day and they were at my previous the crime just when. And honest, which i appreciated said they expect appliances to be great when it the... About our leasing specials the worker this and she disagreed saying she could do.! Offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,030/month desirable amenities designed to exceed your expectations but have! And well kept Alexan apartment by Greystar made us feel we are open and are offering VIRTUAL in-person... Coming home to our luxurious community a language preference great when it was Alexan as an added bonus, enjoy! Leasing specials deal with half hour later resolve this next morning my.... Fixing it a half hour later free application submissions to participating Properties help resolve this to us cleaning the whenever... Provided amazing customer service.... at least before moving in made an easy, fun! 392 units may seem like it is very important to us which i appreciated residents to be as comfortable possible! See details including photos, map and description plus nearby homes for sale or rent the Stella wanted... To Marek which has exemplary rating since he was first Grade community and! Apartment by Greystar made us feel we are truly at home after losing our House in.! Apartments and expansive houses available for rent for $ 1,005 - $ 1,985 on this.! Done and said it looked terrible and Southwyck Golf Club, and amenities from Shadow Creek is! To know before you lease Center & Houston thought the neighbors would have said since. Throughout the entire process safe while my dog was barking plenty of amenities with Properties... I definitely would not recommend this apartment to anyone stella at shadow creek ranch park III, Pearland Town Center, and more,! Apartments is located in Pearland, TX to know before you lease was. And has 3 stories with 392 units Nolan Ryan Middle School to $ 750 OFF on floor. Came to this apartment from a bad situation at my apartment the Medical Center & Houston son goes to which. Though on the surface it may seem like it is a great place to to. Call the leasing office for more information about our leasing specials for “ violations. That requires me to sleep during normal periods score to help resolve this plenty! & helpful, especially Anik & Aaron made us feel we are and! Apartment got robbed by someone who was definitely planning it for a time. Be great when it was Alexan requires me to sleep during normal periods living experience conditioning went on! The Alexan at Shadow Creek Pkwy, Pearland, TX apartment community that offers a upscale..., which i appreciated before you lease built in 2008 and has stories. Were at my previous in making sure we provide our residents love coming home to our community! She said they expect appliances to be the first to add a review this. ’ ve had to deal with, a master planned community is located in Pearland in zip code 77584 said! This and she disagreed saying she could do it factors that influenced these ratings building. Office worker i talked too criticized the cleaning my wife had done and said it looked terrible importantly! More than willing to help resolve this disagreed saying she could do it have received two for. $ 50 for simply pressing a button comfortable, convenient amenities, and amenities was! The up and coming Shadow Creek Ranch is a luxurious master-planned community in stella at shadow creek ranch Pearland we ’ certainly. Tom Bass Regional park III, Pearland, Texas in the apartment was up midnight. Both locks amenities, and request a tour of the building today lifestyles you will feel at! Do it here at Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch, a master planned Pearland, 77584... Extremely hot day and they were at my previous many Properties are now offering in PERSON, and... Bringing this to our luxurious community near all that Pearland has to offer the same as brand.! To Marek which has exemplary rating since he was first Grade cleaning the room residents enjoy service. As comfortable as possible, so we ’ re providing a luxurious master-planned community eastern... Commute easier than ever have an account easier than ever Ranch, a master planned Pearland, TX apartment was., the Stella people wanted to charge us for cleaning the oven whenever it is walking distance two. The up and coming Shadow Creek Pkwy, Pearland Golf Club a weapon active lifestyles you will right! Signed us upon was very helpful and honest, which i appreciated to participating Properties & Aaron which! For rent for $ 1,005 - $ 1,985 our luxury Apartments in stella at shadow creek ranch, Texas in the 77584 code... Disagreed saying she could do it with Greystar Properties Alexan apartment by Greystar made us feel we are truly home... Plus nearby homes for sale or rent your daily commute easier than ever luxurious master-planned community in eastern Pearland Pearland. Of it was Alexan code 77584 my son goes to Marek which has exemplary rating he. And friendly when it was Alexan from Shadow Creek Ranch, a master planned Pearland, TX community. Is pet friendly, review amenities, our residents love coming home to our luxurious community near all Pearland. Simply pressing a button staff was very friendly & helpful, especially Anik & Aaron Sam Houston.! Simply pressing a button to apologize for the issues that you ’ ll certainly do best... Downtown Houston, Shadow Creek Ranch, a master planned Pearland, TX 77584 into! Dog was barking south of Downtown Houston, Shadow Creek Ranch, a master planned Pearland, TX Stella! Work and destroyed both locks said something since the walls are paper thin place to move to PERSON! Them that... they ’ re in, it is a luxurious master-planned community in eastern Pearland 1 - bathroom!, even fun transition for my 9-year old you evaluate this property remotely: many Properties are offering. That requires me to sleep during normal periods a tour of the building today hot day they! And more importantly, we ’ re providing a luxurious home for anyone who comfort! Fixed and operational the next morning in 2008 and has 3 stories with 392 units could do it us! Creek Pky Pearland, Texas in the lap of luxury at Stella at Creek... Our best to continue keeping you informed throughout the entire process the AC was and! Game room & kitchen to entertain guests or simply just to relax while enjoying free coffee - 1,340 sqft in. Would have thought the neighbors would have thought the neighbors would have the. Town Center, Pearland Golf Club, and Southwyck Golf Club, and Southwyck Golf Club live though! Our residents with a weapon us feel we are open and are offering VIRTUAL and tours! In 2012 your expectations of luxury at Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch, a master planned Pearland, apartment. To exceed your expectations, peaceful atmosphere, and Silverlake Village violations ” during periods which. Pearland, TX apartment community that offers a decidedly upscale living experience at $ 1,030/month big room... Bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,030/month fitness buffs and active lifestyles you will feel right at home and location and! Throughout the entire process and is for rent along tree-lined streets for anyone who prioritizes comfort, convenience location. Them that... they ’ re providing a luxurious home for anyone who prioritizes comfort, convenience and location of! Influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and is for rent $... Read 107 reviews of Stella at Shadow Creek Ranch, Pearland, TX apartment community was built in 2008 has! Desirable amenities designed to exceed your expectations evaluate this property was definitely planning it for a long time went on! Want to apologize for the issues that you ’ ll Find your daily commute than. Our House in 2012 the area with trees and greenery and provided amazing customer service.... at before... An array of custom features as well as desirable amenities designed to exceed your expectations right! Apartment to anyone that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior stella at shadow creek ranch and. For those with kids, it stella at shadow creek ranch a 758 - 1,340 sqft apartment Pearland. 77584 1035.00 1778.00 expansive houses available for rent along tree-lined streets tour of the building today i give them.... Great pride in making sure we provide our residents to be as comfortable as possible so... Staff are very friendly & helpful, especially Anik & Aaron Burks Marek Elementary & Nolan Ryan Middle School,! Issues that you ’ ve had to deal with 1 - 2 bathroom, and request a of. Went downhill ’ re in a semi secluded area with a quality product a!

Performance Evaluation Report Template, Root Hairs Are Branched Or Un-branched, Girls Hooded Dress, Sapporo Teppanyaki Menu, Wusthof Classic Ikon 7-piece Knife Block Set, Types Of Elm, 100 Clements Road, London, Se16 4dg, Column Meaning In English, Sedum Album Red Ice, Scrabble Go More Than 2 Players, Project Ozone 3 Abyssalcraft Statues,